The TRILO SU60 is perfect for quickly and easily clearing and collecting heaps of leaves. The TRILO SU60 suction unit is mounted on a chassis that can be used as a trailer. The chassis is equipped with lights and is suitable for use on public roads at speeds up to 80 km/hour.
The SU60 has a reliable 20 HP Honda petrol engine. The fan is located in a wear-resistant dual walled fan housing. The SU60 is standard equipped with a 5 m long wander hose with a diameter of 250 mm. The wander hose has a sturdy metal end piece with a hand grip. During work, the wander hose is supported by a pivoting boom and can be tucked away in a bracket. The fan housing is easy to clean. Excess water is drained via a drain with cap. The adjustable exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees and placed at any desired angle, so that you can blow material into a vehicle’s hopper at the most inaccessible places.
• Wander hose of 5 m Ø 250 mm.
• To be transported by public roads (80 km/h).
• Exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees using adjustable end flap.
• Fan housing covered with exchangeable wear plates.
• Statically and dynamically balanced fan.
• Easy to clean.
• Water is drained via drain point with cap.
• Start/stop engine protection.