Vacuum sweepers with a very large loading volume of 14 – 20 m3. Extra large vacuum sweepers equipped with a suction hose have the great advantage that they can collect materials from the most difficult places. FOD blown by the wind along and against fences can easily be removed with a suction hose. With their large loading capacity, extra large vacuum sweepers can continue to work longer before they must be emptied. The fan is driven by a PTO drive shaft attached to the tractor and requires an output of The required hp PTO can vary depending on the working conditions.70 – 130 HP (51 – 96 kW)
A suction hose can be mounted in 3 different ways:
1. A 350 mm hose on a hydraulically controlled boom can optionally be operated with a joystick. This can be mounted on the left or right side.
2. The extra large vacuum sweepers can also be equipped with a 5 metres long flexible suction hose and a diameter of 250 mm. The end piece is equipped with a comfortable hand grip, a gauge wheel and a rubber end piece that allows large of material to be collected quickly and effectively.
3. A direct connection to an external boom mower.
Each TRILO vacuum sweeper can be equipped with a suction hose except for wide area collectors.
• Collecting grass clippings and FOD from hard-to-reach places.
• Reduces food availability for insects, animals and birds.
• Reduces risks of bird en wildlife strike.
• Rapid removal of FOD along fences and from wells and drainage channels.
• Quick emptying using a chain floor.