These large vacuum sweepers can be used for a broad range of tasks, because the working shaft in the vacuum hood is interchangeable, which allows sweeping or verti-cutting and collecting in a single run. A range of shafts are available as options. M-Series vacuum sweepers are also optionally equipped with a suction hose that will allow you to collect huge amounts of waste material quickly and efficiently. The large M-Series vacuum sweepers can be equipped with a suction hose mounted on a hydraulically controlled working-arm, or a manually operated version. This makes these multi-purpose vacuum sweepers widely applicable. The powerful impeller provides enormous suction power. It is mounted in a housing fitted with replaceable manganese steel wear plates. The impeller is driven by a power take-off shaft connected to the tractor and requires The required hp PTO can vary depending on the working conditions.70 – 130 hp (51 – 96 kW) of available power. Extra-wide radial tires and an optional swing axle with four in-line wheels ensure very low vehicle ground pressure.
A suction hose can be mounted in two different ways:
1. A 350 mm hose on a hydraulically controlled boom that can be optionally operated with a joystick that can be mounted on the left and right sides.
2. The large sweepers can also be equipped with a flexible suction hose with a diameter of 250 mm and a working range of 6 m. The suction hose is equipped with a sturdy metal end-piece with an ergonomic handle. A caster wheel under the end piece carries its weight while you work, which makes using the suction hose a much lighter task.
• Sweep, verti-cut or mow and collect in one pass.
• Extra wide radial tires for low ground pressure.
• Powered by power take-off (PTO).
• With suction hose options.
• Can be used all year round for various tasks.
• High working speed.
• Can be configured online according to your needs.
• Compact and manoeuvrable.
• Be able to work longer due to a large loading volume.
• Easy unloading by means of a self-unloading chain floor.
• Operated by one man.
• Mowing and verti-cutting working width: 1.8 – 2.1 m.
• Sweeping working width: 1.8 – 2.4 m.
The S-Series vacuum sweepers are available with loading volumes of 8, 10, 12m3. Select the loading volume below with which you want to assemble your vacuum sweeper.