Manoeuverable machines with a loading volume of 8 – 12 m3. Large vacuum sweepers equipped with a suction hose have as a major advantage that they can collect material from the hardest-to-reach places. FOD that the wind has blown along and against fences, can be very easily removed with a suction hose. Despite their compact size, they have a large loading capacity and that saves lots of time with driving back and forth from and to an unloading point. A powerful fan provides an enormous suction power and is mounted in a housing fitted with a replaceable lining. The fan is driven by a PTO drive shaft attached to the tractor and requires an output of The required hp PTO can vary depending on the working conditions.70 – 110 HP (51 – 81 kW).
A suction hose can be mounted in 3 different ways:
1. A 350 mm hose on a hydraulically controlled boom that can optionally be operated with a joystick. This can be mounted on the left or the right side.
2. The large vacuum sweepers can also be equipped with a 6 metres long flexible suction hose with a diameter of 250 mm. The end piece is equipped with a comfortable hand grip, a gauge wheel and a rubber end piece that allows you to collect large amounts of material quickly and effectively.
3. A direct connection to an external boom mower.
Each TRILO vacuum sweeper can be equipped with a suction hose except vacuum sweepers that are fitted with wings.
• Collects grass clippings and FOD from hard-to-reach places.
• Reduces availability of food for insects, animals and birds.
• Limits risks of bird and wildlife strikes.
• Quick removal of FOD along fences, manholes and drainage channels,
• Rapid emptying using a chain floor.