The TRILO SU40 is perfectly suited for quick and easy clearing and collecting of waste material. The TRILO SU40 suction unit is mounted on a chassis that can be used as a trailer. The chassis is equipped with lights and is suitable for use on public roads at speeds of up to 80 km/hour.
The SU40 has a reliable 11 HP Honda petrol engine. The fan is located in a wear-resistant dual walled fan housing. The SU40 is standard equipped with a 5 m long wander hose with a diameter of 200 mm. The wander hose has a robust metal end piece with hand grip. While working, the wander hose is supported by a pivoting boom and can be tucked away in a bracket. The fan housing is easy to clean. Excess water is drained using a drain with cap. The adjustable reverse exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees and put under any desired angle, so that you can blow material in a vehicle’s hopper at the most inaccessible places.
• Wander hose 5 m Ø 200 mm.
• Can be transported via public roads (50 mp/h – 80 km/h).
• Exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees with adjustable end flap.
• Fan housing lined with exchangeable wear plates.
• Statically and dynamically balanced fan.
• Easy to clean.
• Water is drained via drain point with cap.
• Start/stop engine protection.