The TRILO SU60 is perfectly suited for quickly and easily clearing and collecting piles of leaves from inside and around sports complexes. The TRILO SU60 suction unit is mounted on a chassis that can be used as a trailer. The chassis is equipped with lights and is suitable for use on public roads at speeds up to 80 km/uur.
The SU60 has a reliable 20 HP Honda petrol engine. The fan is located in a wear-resistant dual walled fan housing. The SU60 is standard equipped with a 5 m long wander hose with a diameter of 250 mm. The wander hose has a robust metal end piece with hand grip. While working, the wander hose is supported by a pivoting boom and it can be tucked away in a bracket. The fan housing is easily cleaned, Excess water is drained via a drain with cap. The adjustable reverse exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees and can be put under any desired angle, so that you can blow materials in a vehicle’s hopper at the most inaccessible places.
• A 5 m long wander hose with Ø of250 mm.
• Can be transported over public roads (80 km/h)
• Reverse exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees with adjustable end flap.
• Fan housing protected by exchangeable wear plates.
• Statically and dynamically balanced fan.
• Easy to clean.
• Water is drained via drain point with cap.
• Start/stop engine protection.