The TRILO SU60 is perfect for quick clearing and collecting piles of leaves from inside and around sports complexes. The TRILO SU60 suction unit is mounted onto a chassis that can be used as a trailer. The chassis is equipped with lights and suitable for use on public roads at speeds of up to 80 km/hour. The SU60 has a reliable 20 HP Honda petrol engine. The fan is located in a wear-resistant dual walled fan housing. The SU60 is standard equipped with a 5 m long wander hose with a diameter of 250 mm. The wander hose also includes a robust metal end piece with hand grip. While working, the wander hose is supported by a pivoting boom and can be tucked away in a bracket. The fan house is easy to clean, Excess water is drained using a drain with a cap. The adjustable reverse exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees and adjusted to any desired angle, so you can blow materials into the most inaccessible areas of a vehicle’s bin.
• A 5 m wander hose with Ø 250 mm.
• Can be transported over public roads (80 km/h).
• Exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees with adjustable end flap.
• Fan housing protected by exchangeable wear plates.
• Statically and dynamically balanced fan.
• Easy to clean.
• Water is drained via drain with cap.
• Start/stop engine protection.