The SU60 has a reliable 20 HP Honda petrol engine. The fan is located in a wear-resistant dual walled fan housing. The SU60 is standard equipped with a 5 m long wander hose with a diameter of 250 mm. The wander hose has a robust metal end piece with a hand grip. While working, the wander hose is supported by a pivoting boom and can be tucked away in a bracket. The fan housing is easy to clean. Excess water is drained using a drain with a cap. The adjustable reverse exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees and put under any desired angle, so that that you can blow materials into a vehicle’s bin at the most inaccessible places.
• Wander hose of 5 m Ø 250 mm.
• Can be transported via public roads (80 km/h).
• Exhaust spout can be turned 360 degrees with adjustable end flap.
• Fan housing lined with exchangeable wear plates.
• Statically and dynamically balanced fan.
• Easy to clean.
• Water is drained via drain point with cap.
• Start/stop engine protection.