The large TRILO hooklift vacuum collector is ideally suited for mobile collection of large quantities of leaves or litter with a large loading volume. The operator can operate the suction hose remotely where it is mounted on a hydraulic retractable-extendable boom that moves back and forth. That way very large amounts of (waste) material can be vacuumed in a mobile way. The container can also be used standalone. As an option, a water spraying system is available that ensures a reduction in dust that can be released. The vacuum collectors are equipped with a sound dampening package and can be supplied with low-emission diesel engines and are therefore suitable for use in urban areas. When the collector is full, it can easily be emptied.
• Powerful fan with strong suction power.
• Mobile collection of large quantities of leaves and litter.
• Suitable for working in urban areas.
• Also usable standalone.
• Simple moving onto or from truck using hooklift system.
• Easy to operate using radio remote control.
• Low noise level of 87 dB(A).
• Low-emission engines.