Vacuum collector with a remotely operated extendable boom. An operator stands next to the container and remotely operates the hydraulic boom of the TRILO vacuum collector. When the above-ground portion of the waste container is opened, the suction hose can be placed inside the underground container using the boom. The powerful fan ensures with its enormous suction power that the underground container is emptied in very little time. This is possible up to 3 metres below street level. The operator takes care that the boom folds up again on top of the TRILO vacuum collector. One can work within a working radius of 270 degrees en there is a maximum reach of 7.5 m. That way you can easily work around obstacles like containers or cars. When the vacuum collector is full, it can easily be emptied.
• Powerful fan with strong suction power.
• Efficient mobile emptying of underground waste containers.
• Simple moving onto or from a truck using a hooklift system.
• Easy to operate by one person with radio remote control.
• Driven by low-emission engines.
• Can be simply operated by one person.