The impeller of the TL-Series vacuum containers is driven independently by a low-emission water-cooled Hatz diesel engine (stage 5). The impeller and engine housing is fitted with a sound-absorbing package. The suction hose is mounted onto a radio-controlled swing arm, enabling you to work left or right of the vehicle. The suction hose has a diameter of 350 mm and is fitted with a steel end piece. Optionally, a water spraying system is available for reducing the dust that may be released. We can supply the vacuum containers with load volumes of 23 and 26 m3. We supply TL-Series vacuum containers in a hook arm version for the easy loading onto and unloading from lorries.
• Powerful impeller with strong suction capacity.
• Work on both sides of the vehicle.
• Suitable for working in urban areas.
• Loading onto and unloading from lorries with hook lift system.
• Radio-controlled suction hose arm.
• Low sound level.
• Low-emission engine (stage 5).
• Available with load volumes of 23, and 26 m3.